Sunday, April 17, 2011

Age-schmage! Check out this fit granny:


This lady legend is one to look to for motivation. She is living proof that exercise does your body good. Now and certainly in your years to come. It is never, ever too late to get moving. And it's completely worth it. Your life doesn't have to slow down once you reach a certain age, why should it? Your life should be enjoyed, lived to the fullest—and to the strongest. The more you exercise now, the easier it will be for you to live that future life of yours.

If I can still train at the beautiful age of 90...shoot, I'd be one happy woman! Guess I'll have to wait and see what the next 60 years has in store for me. Hopefully, plenty of fitness is involved. And maybe a day trip or two to Chicago. Did that AGAIN yesterday.

More on that tomorrow. Time to enjoy this Sunday.

Question: What are you doing right now to ensure that you are fit in your later years? Is there an older individual that consistently inspires you?

2 comments:

Kaila @ Healthy Helper said...

That video is hilarious...not to mention inspiring! I hope I can move like that when I'm 90! So awesome!

Chichi Kix said...

Awesome! She's too cute! Thanks for posting this!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...