Sunday, December 4, 2011

And the winner is...


Congratulations, Eyreka...and yes, eating these treats right out of the bag is a must-do. Let me know if you agree! Thanks again to the kind people at Yumnuts for sending me samples, and for providing a prize pack. Such generosity combined with total deliciousness is a winner in my book. But if YOU didn't win, do not despair! 'Tis the season of giving, if you haven't noticed, and I'm not done. Check in tomorrow—I have another giveaway lined up.

In other news, remember my up-all-night brain dump? The one in which I confessed to worrying about getting out and about for some walks with Baby, given that Baby will be born in the winter? Well, I recently solved that problem at Target for $15:


Can you spot it right there in the middle, my new Infantino Swift baby carrier? At first, I wasn't sure that I'd like something like this so I never registered for one, but the more I thought about it, the more I figured it would help out. Not only will it allow me to go hands-but-not-Baby-free around the house, it'll get us both back into the gym...when Baby and I are both ready for such an adventure, of course. Big strollers aren't always track-friendly, so I think this'll be an awesome alternative.  Here's to hoping Baby agrees.

Question: Did you work out this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...