Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby is due today.

...but Baby is already here! Our little Hannah Sophia was born on Tuesday morning at 5:15am after over 24 hours of labor. She clocked in at seven pounds and seven ounces, measuring 21 inches long.

We are totally in love with her.

All three of us are doing well, despite our first night at home, which was last night.

Which is why I'm up this early. (Goodbye, sleep.)

Were you wondering why there wasn't a Workout Wednesday this week?! I had every intention of writing one, but things happened a bit earlier than we thought they might. Luckily, I do have a series of posts written for you over the course of the next month. Hannah is currently sleeping soundly, all swaddled in her Rock n' Play—it's situated right next to my desk, so here I sit typing. I'm hoping to repeat this scenario as my energy levels allow for it.

Don't worry, I won't forget about your Daily Dose of Fit.

It just might not be so...Daily...for a few weeks. I am truly looking forward to keeping in touch, though. Well, as best I can until things at home settle down.

Stick with me, won't ya?

Until then, I think I'll snuggle my peanut.


4 comments:

Jessica @ Fit Talker said...

Congrats Tara and welcome baby Hanna! (love the name)

Enjoy the time with your little one :)

Grandma said...

Snuggle her extra for me.

Maggie said...

I heard that she arrive early...but did not know that also meant very early AM. So glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

Lauren said...

Congrats Tara! Glad all is well :)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...