Monday, February 27, 2012

WIN THIS: A Snack Sack from snackTAXI

I'm an on-the-go kinda gal. From shifts at the gym to impromptu weekend jaunts, to Target runs and various other appointments, I often find myself away from the house. And consequently, away from a snack should I need one. And I'm not very fun to be around when I need a snack. Especially if I'm forced to snack on something less than desirable in terms of my diet. So I've taken to packing snacks in my purse and, as of late, in the diaper bag. Seriously, I'm like a toddler. Give me food, settle me down. So when the kind people behind snackTAXI offered to send me a snack sack to review, I chomped at the bit. Look how cute:

I'm loving the urban circus print, and at 4x6", I'm also loving the size. It's quite perfect for just about any snack imaginable. Goldfish? Rice cakes? Pretzels? Even a PBJ. And at just $6.95, it's an affordable alternative to the box of baggies. You know, since it's completely reusable. And let's face it—a snack sack looks much, much cooler than a plastic baggie when tossed inside your of-the-moment on-the-go bag:

Am I right or am I right?!

Back to the reusability factor. All you have to do is throw it in the laundry, at least that's what I did. I supposed you could wash it by hand with your dishes, too. But it came out just find in the laundry:

The exterior is 100% cotton and inside, you'll find some nylon. If you live the gluten-free lifestyle, you can even find snack sacks made out of gluten-free fabrics. Sweet, right?

Need something bigger than a snack sack? snackTAXI has you covered there, too, with sandwich sacks, produce sacks and even twice-as-nice napkins. Seriously, if you have kids or if you pack a lunch on a regular basis...talk about being the coolest kid on the block!

Now here's where it gets fun. Mustard blossoms fun:

Cute, right? It could be yours. Yep...it could be.

snackTAXI send me the above so that I could share the love with you, dear readers. If you want to win the mustard blossoms snack sack above, just leave a comment on this here post telling me what you'd fill it with. (Please leave your email address so that I may contact you if you win.)

Additional entries can be acquired by doing any of the following:
1) Like snackTAXI on Facebook.
2) Like A Daily Dose of Fit on Facebook.
3) Subscribe to A Daily Dose of Fit via email.

Be sure to leave additional comments below if you've done any of the above. Contest ends this Friday, March 2, 2012 at midnight EST. I will announce the winner on Sunday, March 4, 2012. (Is it seriously March already? Gah!)

G'luck, and happy snacking.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great idea.
I would fill it with cashews and raisins.

Jenni
jenni@3eagles.com

Michelle said...

I would fill it with Lara bars, almonds, maybe a banana.

Michelle said...

I also subscribe to to Daily Dose of Fit via email!

Anonymous said...

I would fill it with nuts or pb&j
Kerri
Kerbear1980@comcast.net

Ash @ Freckles & Spice said...

I'm going back to school this year and that would be perfect for lunches! I'd put my hummus and tabouli pitas in it or maybe some veggies to snack on.

jennyfromthegym said...

Almonds for me, along with pretzels and raisins for my kids!

I also subscribe to DD thru email.

Thanks, Tara!

Anonymous said...

soo cute~peanuts,almonds,string cheese,granola,dried fruit.
email~dLmdesigns3@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I want to make the cinnamon raisin granola bars that you made and take those with me! Looks right up my alley. :-)

Jennifers1013@att.net

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...