Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick?

I prefer treat. Tricks make me nervous, like something will happen to me and I'll look funny. Or I'll do something and look silly, so silly that I'll never live it down. Like that one time I called Neopolitan ice cream "Napoleon" ice cream. Whatever. So in the name of good treats everywhere, I'd like to give the up-for-grabs NatureBox to (drumroll, please):

If you didn't win, please don't despair. You can use  "ADDOFIT" at checkout to get 25% off your first month of NatureBox goodies, which is pretty sweet deal. Perhaps literally and figuratively. And speaking of "sweet," I'm really hoping we get a steady stream of kiddos at the house tonight. This cannot remain in my house:

I HAVE NO WILLPOWER. But Halloween comes once a year, and I love it, so a few pieces today won't hurt. I mean, I did do an easy 45-minute Spinning® ride today. And I did wear green and white tights to the gym:

Yep, to the gym. I would have worn my witch hat, too, but I figured that would make spotting a little harder. Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I have some pumpkin seeds to roast.

I haven't roasted pumpkin seeds in years, and I decided to deal with the goo in an effort to separate them. I can't wait...they sound so delicious. I'm thinking pumpkin pie pumpkin seeds.

Question: Did you dress up today? If so, as what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...