Monday, October 15, 2012

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

We went to Mexico last January, but we haven't been anywhere since then. So we're going somewhere. With a baby. On a plane. For the very first time in our lives. Needless to say, it should be interesting. And needless to say, I've been mentally and physically packing our suitcases for at least a month now so I'm almost ready to go. And by "our," I mean mine which is also Hannah's. The husband, well...this explains it:

You think I'm joking. My jealousy of his ability to pull a suitcase together LIKE THAT is through the roof. But alas, Type A runs from my head down to my toe.

Anyway, so we're off today. But that's not to say it's going to be all crickets and cobwebs here at Daily Dose. As an ambassador for both FitFluential and SweatPink, I have access to some amazing individuals who strive to live the fit life as I do—some of which have so graciously agreed to share a thing or two with you while I'm gone. So stay tuned, and show my guest bloggers some love. I'll be back eventually, I swear.

Question: How long has it been since your last vacation? If you could leave on a jet plane today, where would you go?

2 comments:

PB and Peppers said...

lol, I actually pack pretty quick, because I basically throw in my whole wardrobe in my suitcase! That is why I have a HUGE suitcase. My Husband has a small suitcase and it takes him forever to pack.

adailydoseoffit said...

I tried to pack lightly...11 outfit combos later. Ugh. WHY DO I LIKE CLOTHES SO MUCH?! If I didn't care, this process would be so much easier.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...