Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hustling About...and Other Random Thoughts

I feel like I'm walking around in a hustle right now. Our shopping is pretty much done, and I've got all the presents wrapped and under the tree, so now I'm in cookie mode:

And I'm also trying to get the house cleaned before we leave it for a few days—although I'm not sure how good of an idea that is since my husband has been home sick with the flu. And this, of course, makes me the prime parent all day. Which is not a complaint, just a reflection of my reality.

Hannah takes a wonderfully long nap in the afternoon, which gives me plenty of time to run around like a chicken sans head being all productive and stuff. I actually like working my way through a to-do list, so it's NBD.

Thankfully, I've been able to keep up with the workouts despite the current craziness that is getting ready for the holidays. It helps that I get paid to keep up with them, for sure. I taught Circuit Sculpt on Monday, Spinning and Kettlebells on Tuesday and today I hit the track for four bust-ass miles after an early session with a client. Tomorrow...well, it might be a day off. Although I might pop into a Spinning class before I teach my TRX class. (We'll see.) And then it's home again for more baking and cleaning and child-rearing, then back again Friday morning for another round of Circuit Sculpt

Is your head twirling in circles yet?

What's cool, though: 'Tis the season for awesome mail. Thanks to my SweatPink Ambassadorship, I got the opportunity to try out a Bulu Box without charge:

Sadly, it's not for me. I'm not big on supplements, so most of the samples hit the trash. Actually, all of them did except for the Sunwarrior protein powder. I don't mind using plant-based proteins in smoothies or by themselves. But I digress, if you dig samples of supplements, Bulu Box might be for you.

I also got a box of goodies from Teeccino.

They make caffeine-free alternatives to coffee. I've already got some of the Vanilla Nut pictured above and I love it, so I'm super stoked to try some of the other goods. Expect a full review soonish. Turns out, they also make a breakfast cereal, too. A Chia seed breakfast cereal, which I am skeptical of. I've had a Chia seed cereal before and couldn't get it down. Here's to hoping this stuff is different. And better.

So anyway, that's what I'm doing today. Hustling about, getting organized, cooking and cleaning and mommy-ing. Random, totally. This post has hardly a thing to do with fitness, leaning more toward the "living" side of "healthy living." But I needed a brain break, so if you've made it this far, I thank you for indulging me.

Tune in tomorrow for another edition of Pinspiration Thursday.

Question: Are you ready for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...