Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pinspiration Thursday

Goodbye, January. You've come and gone so quickly—am I right? Ah, well. Let's not dwell on it. Such is life. It flies by, every hour feeling like a minute and every minute feeling like a second. Which makes it all the more important for each of us to live life fully, without regret and with as much energy as we can. Which brings me to this week's Pinspiration:

Source: behappy.me via Tara on Pinterest

Make it count, friends.

I should tell you—I'm newly obsessed with BeHappy, which is the source of the image above. It's a collection of inspirational quotes which can be ordered in various format (poster, cards, etc.). I signed up for their email blast so I get a new quote in my InBox every day. If you follow me on Pinterest, I'm sure you've already seen a few of them on my quotes board.

Which brings me to another "have you seen" tidbit. You've heard about the new Chobani flavors, right? Pear and Banana, just to name a few.

I've been looking for them in my grocery stores. So far, the only place I've found them is at Walmart...but I didn't buy any when I was there because I wasn't going straight home and I didn't want them to spoil in the car. Stupid me, I live in Michigan and it's winter so they probably wouldn't have be fine. But it's neither here nor there because this arrived today:

I'm super stoked.

Reason #1: It's banana- and pear-flavored Chobani!

Reason #2: The sweet packaging geeks out my inner advertising girl.

I haven't cracked open a cup yet, but I've heard great things about both flavors and I expect to find them equally delicious. Banana, well...I love anything Banana. I'm a harder sell on pears, mostly because I can't stand the pear texture. They always seem a bit mushy to me. But I love the flavor, which is why I have such high hopes for this yogurt.

I'll let you know.

Question: In what way have you risen to the occasion lately? What have you done lately that's really made you feel like you're living your life to its fullest?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Win a month's worth of Sneaky Pete's Naturally Oatstanding Beverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...