Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pinspiration Thursday

I haven't done Pinspiration Thursday in about two weeks. First, it was Workout Week and I was too busy supplying you with an Upper Body Builder. And then it was Valentine's Day. But here we are. Back at it with the inspir—er, Pinspiration. Although, I must admit that I found today's post the old fashioned way. From a notebook full of quotes.

I was never much of a journal-keeper, but I loved this little notebook so much that I absolutely had to use it for something. So it came to college with me, and that's where I turned it into a quote book. 

It's totally full now, and it sits on my bookshelf with Quote Book #2. Which, if I'm being completely honest with you, has a lot of empty pages. (I'm blaming you, Pinterest.) Anyway. Here's a closer look at today's Pinspiration, in all its pen-to-paper glory:



And since it is 2013 and most of us keep a quote book online via Pinterest, I give you this:

So remember, and especially remember this in the gym: The easy way is not always the best way. Take the  path, make the choice that'll challenge you the most. That's how you foster growth, both internally and externally. I promise.

Question: What's your workout of choice when you feel like making it an easy day at the gym? Is it yoga? Light jogging? Tell me.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have a similar quote book from high school/college! My "easy" workout is 3 miles on the treadmill. Right now I'm only working out 4x per week though, so I feel like I need to make all of them count.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...