Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pinterest Success Story: Chewy Strawberry Banana Granola Bars

Go ahead, admit that you pin recipes that aren't healthy. I won't judge—I do it, too. Espresso chocolate-chip ice cream? Oh, hell yes. Buffalo chicken dip baked in a pastry ring? Please and thank you.



Confession: I haven't tackled the ice cream or the dip yet. In fact, I very rarely make anything that I pin. For me, Pinterest is mostly a time-kill. And that's exactly what I need it to be. But I do find things that amount to something, like all the quotes I use for Pinspiration Thursday. Or the workouts that I sometimes incorporate into classes or client sessions. And yes, occasionally I make a recipe. Which brings me to today's Pinterest success story.

No, sorry. It's not either of the aforementioned dips.
It's actually something Chobani Champions pinned.

Top-left in the photo above. (Go ahead, look. I'll wait...)

Chewy strawberry banana granola bars.

I know, right? Sounds healthy, and it is, but tastes like a million pounds of deliciousness. Obviously I added blueberries to mine. Recipes that easily adapt? Winners in my cookbook.

I mean...hello, berries:

Even Hannah loves them. If your kid eats eggs, these are very easy to chop up into bite-size pieces for little toddler hands to enjoy. "Coookieeeee," she says to me as I put them on her plate.

Little does she know that A) They aren't cookies, and B) I'm stealing bits of her snack for the top of my lemon Chobani yogurt:

Yogurt croutons! So, yeah...check out this pin if you haven't already. And follow me on Pinterest!

TWO THINGS BEFORE I GO:

1) If you'd like to get in touch with me, please use my new email address in the "Talk to Me!" section of the sidebar.

2) If you need an at-home, no-equipment workout, check out New Leaf Wellness. Yours truly is on tap with a "Total Body(Weight) Workout" that you can do anywhere.

Question: Got any Pinterest success stories to share?

2 comments:

Elizabeth-Chobani Champions said...

Congrats on your recent Pinterest success! We've had a few Pinterest failures ourselves, so we can fully appreciate the satisfying feeling of a Pinterest success. We'd love to send you some goodies as a little thanks for sharing about our pin! Please email us at champions[at]chobani dot com. Thanks.

adailydoseoffit said...

Thanks, Elizabeth! Always happy to share the goodness...

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...