Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello, May!

I think the April showers are continuing into May. It's been raining up in these Michigan parts all day. On the bright side, it's not snow. I think that's finally passed by us, knock on wood. So...bring on Spring!

And with the start of a new month, it's high time I set some new goals. Last month, I completely failed at two. One of which was a repeat failure (ahem, LinkedIn). So I think I'll put that one on the back burner for awhile in favor of these:

1) Pack my hospital bag.
2) Make freezer meals.
3) Start making Baby's baby book.
4) Continue fitness four, maybe five times a week.
5) Read Kate Horning's new book, Healthy Living Redefined: Live It. Share It.

And since the girl is already in bed, that's where I'm headed.
With Kate's book. And my alarm set for an early morning workout.

Question: What is one of your May goals?

2 comments:

Kate Scott said...

I have a couple but running a 5K (or as close to running as I can get) is one of the big ones! Freezing meals is sooo smart. My mom made me tons to have in my freezer which was so awesome!

adailydoseoffit said...

Yay for a 5K! I'm jealous...totally jonesin' for a race! We should find one to run together this fall when I'm back at it. There's gotta be one we can both hit easily...

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...