Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Workout Wednesday: 30-Minute Lower Body Workout

Just popping in today with a quick redirect: Head on over to Running Rachel, where you'll find me guest posting with a lower body workout.

You can use this workout on its own for leg day, or combine it with last week's upper body/core workout for a 60-minute burner. If that's the approach you take, I suggest working your lower body first, then your upper body and core.

With that, it's time for me to run through some more PiYo Live choreography. I'm splicing in some new segments on Friday. Seriously, this class is changing me.

Question: What kind of workouts do you search for on the Internet? What kind of workouts do you want to see here on Daily Dose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...