Friday, March 11, 2016

6 Things I'm Loving Right Now, March 2016

Disclaimer: The following post is sponsored (partially) by prAna via my partnership with Fit Approach. As always, the opinions that follow are my own and in no way influenced by free product.

Life has been really busy lately. In a great way, of course. The kids are growing, the gym is busy and our personal schedule is packed with fun. Translation: I'm loving life. So I thought I'd roll onward with that theme by sharing six specific things that I'm loving right now. Up first, some pants.

1) prAna Ryley Crop

I am all about fashion-forward fitness gear. I traded in my business casual gear for sneakers and yoga pants a few years ago, and my closet proves that I basically buy all the fitgear. So when Fit Approach gave me the opportunity to pick out something from prAna's "Bluesign Certified" collection, I jumped...basically right into this pair of relaxed yoga pants:

prAna Ryley Cropped Yoga Pants
Truth be told, I'd never wear them in yoga because I like a tight pant when I'm down-dogging (or working on arm balances), but I've been wearing these pretties when I train my clients and they are every bit as comfortable as they look. Baggy in all the right places, but fitted where you want them to be (around the waist and below the knee). Plus, they have pockets.

Let's back up to that "Bluesign Certified" factor, which essentially means that the pants are made in a way that puts the environment first. Cute and conscious? Go get yourself something: Save 15% with code prAnaSpringStyleS16. (This code expires on March 30, 2016.)

2) Mossimo Low Rise Skinny Jeans from Target

Target does it again! Super cute jeans at a price you can afford.
I hate buying jeans. It's a horrible process, but I ran into Target a few weeks ago to buy diapers and (par for the course) I walked out with something else, too: Skinny jeans that fit like a glove. Seriously, I put them on and decided to purchase them within seconds, which never happens when I'm shopping for jeans. I've worn them a few times and they fit like new every single time.

3) Essential Oil Diffuser
I still don't have a wide variety of oils to play with, but I do have a diffuser now. It came the same day my kid barfed in her bed, so I immediately started diffusing the OnGuard blend from doTERRA, which I also just got. It smells good, quite possibly worked well, and now I'm waiting patiently for some Lavender to arrive so I can diffuse that when I go to bed. I have a Sleep blend from 21 Drops that I love, but it's almost gone. I hope the Lavender has the same effect, because I'm a huge fan of my Sleep blend.

4) Saucony Kinvara 7 Running Shoes
I've been running in Mizuno Wave Enigma 5 shoes for awhile now, previously alternating them with my Wave Rider 18 shoes. And before that, I had the Wave Sayonara running shoes. All three shoes are really different, and I liked them all. The Sayonaras were my favorite, as they felt really light and fast. I wanted to go back to that feeling, especially since it's looking like I'm going to spend my summer running short and (hopefully) fast. I tried on a few different neutral running shoes at my local running store, and these felt the best:

I've done two 3-milers in them already (both indoor on a track), and they seem to be really comfortable. No complaints now, hopefully not ever. Also, please note that the colors match my blog's color scheme, #thankyouverymuch. Ha!

5) Evan's Language Skills
My son is such a chatterbox. He will be two in June, and he is finding ihs way about the English language. I swear, in the last month alone, he's learned to put full sentences together. Sometimes more than that...most of which is usually understandable. Although, there are times when he just babbles, complete with hand and head movement and it's the most hilarious thing ever. I love this age so much, and I'm doing everything I can to soak it up before he turns into a teenager.

6) Park Dates


It's beginning to look a lot like Spring up here in Michigan. I dusted off the bike and trailer, and we've already made two trips to the park that's close to our house. I love Spring so much. I love not having to wear a coat. I love the sun, the warmth and the promise of Summer shortly thereafter. I hope it's here to stay.

Check out the #fitnfashionable linkup for more fab gear, and be sure to visit the Fitness, Health and Happiness linkup for a hefty dose of motivation.

Question: Tell me, what's one thing you are really loving right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...